MICROCHIP YOUR PET
What would you do if you lost your pet through one of these scenarios and he did not have any ID tag, collar, or microchip?
- a motor vehicle accident and you and your pet get separated
- an appliance repairman leaves the door to your home open and your pet escapes while you are away
- your ex steals your pet
- your pet runs away during a thunderstorm and can't find his way home
- your pet escapes from a kennel or vet hospital
- your pet gets lost while you are on vacation
- your home and pets are evacuated during a local fire or emergency and you are not with them
We use Data Mars Micro Chips- the cost is around $50.00
- Each Datamars ID Microchip contains a unique 15-digit identification code so your pet can be identified every time.
- Your pet can be micro chipped during a regular office visit!
- Insertion is quick and painless - no anesthesia necessary
Microchipping does not guarantee that you will be reunited with your pet, but it increases the chances greatly. It is a safe way to store permanent information as to your whereabouts if your pet is scanned by a shelter, vet hospital or animal control facility. Be sure to update your registration if you relocate.will get 911 c until the owner is contacted. Most pets that go unidentified are humanely euthanized upon presentation to an emergency clinic.